Hello Glow Margarita
How to make the mix
- 16 oz pineapple juice
- 16 oz coconut water
- 3 inch piece of turmeric chopped
- 3 inch piece of ginger peeled and chopped
- 2 oz lemon juice
- 2 oz agave syrup
- Blend until smooth and strain out the solids and reserve the juice.
- Add 2.5 oz of The Spirit of Tequila and 2.5 oz of Glow Mix to a shaker tin.
- Add ice and shake
- Strain into an ice filled rocks glass.
- Garnish with pineapple and ground tricolor peppercorns
It Ain’t Easy Being Green!
Save those pineapple rinds!! That’s the secret to the delicious pineapple basil & tarragon cordial that's at the heart of this vibrant green N/A cocktail.
- 2 1⁄2 oz The Spirit of Tequila
- 2 oz green pineapple cordial* 1⁄2 oz lime juice
- Serrano chilli sliced
- Shake all ingredients in an iced cocktail shaker
- Strain into a salted rocks glass.
- Garnish with a pineapple frond and pineapple chunk.
*To make green pineapple cordial:
- Save the rinds of a whole pineapple and add to a blender.
- Add 8 basil leaves, 1 bunch of tarragon, 2 cups of sugar and half a cup of hot water.
- Blend until smooth then strain to remove the solids.
For more info on sustainable tasty syrups and fruit stocks check out #trashtikisucks.