A low-proof classic cocktail as pink as Santa's cheeks.
- 2 1/2 oz The Spirit of Gin
- ½ oz dry vermouth
- ½ oz lemon juice
- ½ oz holiday spiced cranberry syrup*
- Peychauds bitters
- Add 2 cups of cranberries, 1 cup water and 1 cup of sugar to a saucepan
- Add a couple of shakes of pumpkin spice and bring to a simmer for 20 mins or until the cranberries have popped
- Allow to cool and then strain out the solids
- Add all ingredients to an iced cocktail shaker.
- Shake and strain into a coupe glass.
- Add 3 dashes of Peychauds bitters for a garnish.