Spring forth with a delightful pink non-alcoholic gin and tonic, fashioned with dried rose buds and Peychaud's bitters.
- 2.5 oz The Spirit of Gin
- 3 oz of excellent tonic water
- 2 dashes of Peychaud's bitters
- A couple of dried rose buds
- In a large wine glass add 1 large ice cube, 2 dashes of Peychaud's bitters and the rest of the ingredients.
- Stir to integrate the bitters, sip and enjoy.
- If you like to show off, add some rose petals or juniper berries to your ice tray before freezing.