Accelerate your taste buds with this beautifully nuanced N/A cocktail with the colliding flavors of tarragon, mint and saffron honey syrup.
- 2.5 oz The Spirit of Gin
- 7 Raspberries
- 10 Tarragon leaves
- 4 mint leaves
- 0.5 oz lemon juice
- 0.5 oz honey saffron syrup*
- Crush 4 raspberries, tarragon and mint leaves in a cocktail shaker.
- Add The Spirit of Gin, honey saffron syrup, lemon juice, and a scoop of ice.
- Shake and double strain in to a cocktail glass.
- Garnish with the extra raspberries, mint and tarragon.
*Honey saffron syrup
Start with a 1:1 honey simple syrup by combining equal parts honey and water and stir until the honey has fully dissolved. Then add a small pinch of saffron threads (about 5-10 threads per 1/2 cup honey and 1/2 cup water) Let the saffron steep in the honey syrup for at least a few hours, then strain out the saffron and store the syrup in a covered container in the refrigerator.