Crush the holiday season hangover free with this flavorful and exciting winter cocktail.
- 2 1/2 oz The Spirit of Gin
- 1/2 oz lemon juice
- 3/4 oz holiday spiced cranberry syrup*
- Lemon wheel
- Add all ingredients to an iced cocktail shaker.
- Shake hard and strain into a coupe glass and garnish with a lemon wheel.
* Holiday spiced cranberry syrup:
- To a saucepan add 1 cup of fresh or frozen cranberries,1 cup of cane sugar, 1 cardamon pod,1 cinnamon stick and 1 star anise.
- Bring to boil and simmer for 15 mins until the cranberries burst.
- Let cool and then strain out the solids reserving the syrup for your cocktail.