Dangerously drinkable and very similar to a mint julep, just no fancy tins or silly hats, just a very crushable cocktail that won't crush you!!
- 2 ½ oz of The Spirit of Bourbon
- ¼ oz of simple syrup
- 2 dashes orange bitters
- 2 lemon wheels
- 2 large mint sprigs
- Crushed ice
- In a rocks glass, gently muddle mint with simple syrup to release the oils.
- Add lemon wheels and muddle to release juice.
- Add crushed ice or small cubes, add 2 dashes of bitters and pour bourbon over.
- Swizzle gently to mix.
- Garnish with a mint sprig and more lemon.