It's NA Tequila time and here’s a Paloma with some summer stone fruit added into the mix. The Paloma is a delicious cooler from south of the border with popularity almost equal to that of the famous Margarita.
- 2 ½ oz The Spirit of Tequila
- 1 ¼ oz Apricot juice (Looza Juice is good)
- ¼ oz Grapefruit juice
- ¼ oz Lime Juice
- Splash of Topo Chico or sparkling water
- Build the drink in a salted highball glass and stir everything together.
- Garnish with grapefruit, lime and rosemary.
For those who’d still like a little pop in their Paloma but want to control your alcohol intake you can split the base with the real stuff!