Light your fuse and celebrate with some spicy summer refreshment!
- 2 ½ oz Spirit of Tequila
- 1 oz watermelon juice
- ¼ oz lime juice
- ¼ oz orange scented agave*
- 4 slices of fresno chili
- In a cocktail shaker muddle the chilis.
- Add the remaining ingredients and shake until well chilled.
- Strain into a coupe or over ice in a margarita glass.
- Garnish with a lime and a chili slice.
*To make orange scented agave mix equal parts agave and warm water together until dissolved and express the peel of an orange over the syrup. Refrigerate after use.